How crowded does Myrtle Beach get during bike week?
Question by Chelle: How crowded does Myrtle Beach get during bike week?
My friend and I were planning on going to Myrtle Beach from May16-18 to get away from it all. I know it’s going to be the last weekend of bike week. Does it get really crowded? Do they go to all of the beaches and sections of Myrtle? What are the hot spots? Probably not a good time to go to relax but would like to know anything about what to expect during Bike Week. I’ve heard it’s complete craziness and then I’ve heard the participants hang out at the main (older) beach. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Answer by bailie28
you wont be able to walk the sidewalks thats how crowded it will be the center part of myrtle beach…down around the ripleys museums right in the heart of it all is where they tend to hang
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- how crowded is it during bike week myrtle beach
- how crowded is myrtle beach during bike week
- how crowded will myrtle beach get during bike week 2013
- how crowder is the first weekend of bike week at Myrtle beach
- will myrtlee beach be crowded during bike week 2013